- All contestants must be current NWC or Dordt students.
- All contestants MUST be available both performance nights —Saturday, April 14; and Saturday, April 21 -- from 8:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
- Only the top twelve groups (six from each college) will be selected to compete for NC/DC and a chance at $500.00.
- Contestants can only compete in one act.
- All contestants must sing.
- All participants will each perform a song of their choice (this can be with an accompaniment track or playing live instruments). Participants are allowed to sing and play an instrument, if they want to sing to live accompaniment, they must arrange and provide desired equipment and accompanist.
- Semi-Final Night: The top six participants from each school will perform one song of their choice. Again, participants are allowed to sing and play an instrument however, if they want to sing to live accompaniment, they must arrange and provide desired equipment and accompanist.
- All twelve groups/individuals (six from each school) will need to be present for the final show. Finalists will be selected based on students top 3 selction from voting for each school. The four finalists will be announced during the April 16 show.
- Judges will critique each performance with comments - however students voting will determine who will advance.
- Final Night: The top three finalists from each school will each perform two songs. A live vote will help determine who will be the next NCDC winner. Each judge has a vote that will add 25 votes to the total tally for the person they voted for. The winning NCDC group will receive $500.