- All contestants must be current NWC or Dordt students.
- All contestants MUST be available both performance nights —Saturday, April 8; and Saturday, April 22 -- from 8:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
- Only the top ten groups (five from each college) will be selected to compete for NC/DC and a chance at $500.00.
- Contestants can only compete in one act.
- All contestants must sing.
- All participants will each perform a song of their choice (this can be with an accompaniment track or playing live instruments). Participants are allowed to sing and play an instrument, if they want to sing to live accompaniment, they must arrange and provide desired equipment and accompanist.
- Semi-Final Night: The top five participants from each school will perform one song of their choice. Again, participants are allowed to sing and play an instrument however, if they want to sing to live accompaniment, they must arrange and provide desired equipment and accompanist.
- All ten groups/individuals (five from each school) will need to be present for the final show. Finalists will be selected based on students' top 2 selection from voting for each school. The four finalists will be announced during the April 16 show.
- Judges will critique each performance with comments - however students voting will determine who will advance.
- Final Night: All ten groups/individuals will return for the finals to announce the top four finalists. Once again, the show will begin with a recap of the previous weeks performances and the ten semi-finalists will then find out which four finalists will compete for NC/DC. The four finalists will have to sing two separate songs (both of their choice).
- Judges will critique each performance with comments, however we will have a LIVE VOTE to determine who will be the next NC/DC winner and $500.00 richer!